Monday, September 13, 2010

Eilidh's favorite things about Nice

Eilidh's Top Ten


10. I like seeing butterflies because my nickname is Bug. And they are pretty.
9. I love to go swimming and I love to dunk my head and I don't like the taste of the salt.

8. You should look at the head of the Orangina label. It has an Indian hat! And it tastes good.

7. I saw lots of cacti. I like them because they are pokey and they are pretty and sometimes have pink flowers.
6. Carnivorous Plants at Parc Phoenix. Cool!


5. Silly dragon street performer. He scared me when I put a coin in the bucket. He went towards me and looked like he was going to bite me so I ran back to my mom.
4. Mini cars everywhere!
3. We have a tunnel by our house and street people sometimes sleep in there.
2. This is right in front of our apartment under castle hill. I like how you can hear a canon going off every day at 12:00.
1. My favorite thing about Nice is the steps (and swimming). There are 60 steps up to our apartment.

Dead End.

1 comment:

  1. Malina says she would like the butterflies, swimming and climbing the trees. The small red car looks like the ice cream truck! We are wondering if the butterfly is a tiger swallowtail. Let's ask Keith!
    We made raspberry jam and blueberry jam and currant jelly! We will save a jar for you! The raspberry is really good with Camembert! Have you tried it yet? The chickens say hi! BOK!!
    Love, Malina and Ani and the Chickens and dogs and fish

    ReplyDelete